Friday, September 7, 2012

Become A Tax Preparer

In my former life, I worked as an accountant in a CPA firm.  My job was primarily as a tax preparer and I really enjoyed it.  I wish that I had known about Fast Forward Academy back then, particularly when I was preparing for my CPA exam and other tax courses.

Tax preparer jobs are a great way to either make a full-time living, or add some extra part-time income to your budget. I am still often asked to prepare several tax returns during tax season, even though it is no longer my primary job.  It is always nice to earn a few hundred dollars per return (especially right after the Christmas Season).

If you are interested in making some extra money this upcoming tax season, or are looking for a career change, you should definitely check out the many resources available from Fast Forward Academy!

No comments: