Thursday, August 12, 2010
Where's the Worm Number Identification Game
Print out the game card here.
1. Lay the apples out on a flat surface, like a table.
2. Player #1 hides the worm under one of the apples.
3. The other players take turns guessing which apple the worm is under by calling out the numbers on the apples.
4. Player #1 turns over the apples to reveal if they were correct.
5. The player that finds the apple is the winner and gets to hide the worm next!
Make the game easier by arranging the apples in correct number order.
Make the game harder by arranging the apples in random order.