When people find out that I have 6 kids (and especially when they hear that they are all boys) - they often ask, "How do you do it?" Usually I handle things quite well, but I must admit, it seems like a few balls seem to get dropped every once in awhile. And lets face it, cleaning up after boys takes an awful lot of time, time that I would rather spend having fun with them. That is why I was super excited to learn about Stephanie O'Dea's new book, Totally Together Shortcuts to an Organized Life. My copy just arrived this weekend, and let me say, I am more than just a little impressed!
- The first thing that I love is its small size ( about as tall as a paperback book but just a tad wider) - it fits easily into my purse our on the kitchen counter.
Totally Together is a great go-to book for the both working and stay at home moms. To find out more about Stephanie O'Dea and her great organizing tips, visit her websites at http://www.stephanieodea.com/ and http://totallytogetherjournal.com/.
ONE Homeschool Parent reader will win a free copy of Totally Together.
(This is a must before any other entries will be accepted) Follow me on Google Friend Connect, and leave a comment below telling me what your biggest organizational challenge is.
1. Subscribe by email to Homeschool Parent. (2 Entries – leave a separate comment for each)
2. Follow me on Twitter. (1 Entry)
3. Like Homeschool Parent on Facebook (1 Entry)
4. Tweet about this giveaway (can be done 2Xs per day for a total of 2 entries per day) You can copy and paste the text below:
"Get Organized! Win Totally Together from @kellys3ps and here http://t.co/43Jtw54 #HSPlanning"
5. Comment on any other post on this blog and tell me you did below. (Unlimited entries)
Please read the fine print:
-Open to USA
- Please leave your email!
-I will verify links/names -Winner(s) will be notified by email & announced on my Blog and Twitter. Winner has 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
-I will choose my winner using Random.org,
-Winner will be snail-mailed their prize.
Disclosure: I was given a free copy of this book to facilitate the reveiw. No additional compensation was provided.